CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, April 30, 2009

For the One Who Shares My Life

For more than a decade now, I've been sharing my life with my man, longing to last the relationship forever. We've been through the ups and downs in life, clinging on to our love despite the temptations and devils around. Our love started as young as we are, ,though a lot of people describe it as puppy love, we managed to transform it into real love..(hahaha)...
As I scanned through our memoirs I've realized how wonderful our life has become through the years..Among the letters he sent, one of the hallmark cards he gave me has this nice poem, and I treasured it for years now and made it one of our vows....

"Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one...
I believe with all my heart that we were meant to be together...,

That I am a better person because of you..
Who I am can never again be totally separate from who you are...
We have become one in ways I can't explain in ways I can't fully understand
in ways that nothing can change...
We are one from now until forever--
United by the special love we share."

4 commentaries:

khalasan said...

I wish you both good luck! ;)

Hazel said...

i'm proud of what you have done with your life bon. i may be on the other side of the world but i'm always around.

i'm happy for you..

batang narS said...

naks naman!godbless u both:)

k a r i n a said...

Awwwww... Sweeeet!!! Head over heels in love huh? :) I know the feeling. I wish you both good luck.. :) Just droppin by anyway. Visit mine :)