CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Captivated..Smittened...Blog!!


This Blog Award aims to consecrate the bloggers who truly love blogging and to promote friendship through blogging.
Moreover, this award aspires to:
a.) seek out the reasons why we all love blogging.
b.) Place the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
c.) Don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
d.) Answer the award's question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
e.) Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
f.) Don't forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

This Blog Award was wholeheartedly given to me by a colleague and a friend of mine, Kevin, thanks for tagging me with this nice award! I really appreciate and love it! Thanks again!

When my friend Kessa first introduced me to blogging world, immediately I got interested with it and since the day I started blogging, my life evolved around blogging. One of my reasons for blogging is to express myself, articulate my journey in life and to be part of the world, be with them in their ups and downs! Blogging creates the other side of me.

Hereby, I am passing this award to my blog friends: Tweegy, Jong, Grace, Kessa, Brilliam, Brigitte, Weng, Wani, ^d_mOniC^, Judie, Betchay, Yulia, Andre, HoneyBUZZin, Mama Agan, Ikhsan, Shylukasa. And to everyone who are linked on my site, feel free to grab this award. You deserve this one! Stay HappY!

1 commentaries:

Hendri Andreas said...

thanks for the award. Unfortunately i already had. Anyway, i like your blog.