CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

For your Happiness

"Love is reading each others thoughts, Love is never forgetting"

As I was cleaning up my closet, I found the letters my cousin gave me when I went for a retreat during my teen years, she gave me a wonderful piece to reflect on, she told me the realities of life. As I was looking at her letters, I came across my past, the past I yearn to forget, as I looked back, I figured out the real me, the person I was before, the person struggling during her teen years and now everything is just a memory, a memory I can share, a past all can learn from. Now, here I am, strong and living, I am a different person now and my past contributed a lot to what I have become.

This was part of the letter my cousin sent me:

"Wonder, to me, is a good place to be. it helps you think, it helps you to see. Life's full of twist and turns will abound, but wonder and insight can guide you around. Explore what you may and fill up your mind, and hold in your heart the mysteries you find. Wonder is only saying you yearn. To know and select the things that you learn, and making a choice in which way you turn. The best path you take will always be right, cause if you were wrong, you can make it right. Each new step you tkae when you listen and hear, will give you more courage and freedom from fear. So wonder, my friend, rid of your doubt, and you will rejoice with how you turn out. And though you may fall and struggle too, know that I've been there and will always love you!"

Thank you 'cuz, for all the memories, for all the laughter and tears, thank you for loving me despite my behaviors before... We will always be sisters till the end, no matter who we are now!!! mwah!!!

0 commentaries: