CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, April 27, 2009

5 Facts About Me


Today, I received a wonderful tagged from a wondrous friend of mine, Ate Weng.
Rules:
1. Post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blogs.
4. Link the person who tagged you.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.

5 Facts about me:

1. I am a sensitive gal, I take life too serious, I am emotional, a crybaby, and a loner.
2. I am scared of the dark, i hate turning the lights off when sleeping coz i feel like I see "the others" around me. 3. I love movies, scary-suspense movies, i love romantic films and I often daydream. 4. I love to eat - mostly chocolates, cakes, ice cream, and my mami mercy's sisig but I hate vegies!! 5. I am in love and hope to be in love forever!!!

Thanks Ate Weng for this badge, now I gladly pass this tag to my pretty nice friends: Tweegy, ^d_mOniC^, benchiegrace, kessa, Brigitte, judie, lara, amy, brilliam, sir jong and to everyone else out there! Take care

0 commentaries: