CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"Hash Out"

Among the letters my cousin sent me during my weekend get-away, she gave me advices to ponder, she told me she got it from poems and famous quotations but no matter where she got it, I still adore her for sending me life lessons to learn....

She hit me with a stone and gave me this advices:
- "Never do something if the risk is greater than the reward", think of what it would cause and cost you before jumping!
- "Life moves fast, but not so fast that you can't slow down to enjoy it" slow down and don't do anything that you'd regret later - leave it to your future when you are in the right age na..
- "You never know when you are making a memory" make the most of your life, "Instead of waiting for life to get better, do something about it", you can't just stand on one corner and wait for luck to come near you!" because "dreaming and doing go hand in hand!"
- "If you can laugh at yourself, you are going to be fine", and "if you allow others to laugh with you, you will be great", being too proud of one's self is not good for a person, it would just bring you down! "Be honest/true to yourself", "Be yourself", "Believe in yourself", and "Be a self to other"


It makes me giggle and laugh looking back, it's so funny to know that I've been the big bad wolf in my family before but now I am trying to give them the good side me, I just hope they'll be contented for everything I'm trying to do for them... I pray that God be by my side in everything I do, in everything I long to earn for the people who gave me life. Mwah *Wink*

1 commentaries:

batang narS said...

- "Never do something if the risk is greater than the reward", think of what it would cause and cost you before jumping--

naks!maganda ito ah.applicable sa kin to!hehe