CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, April 20, 2009

"My Wedding Vow"



Since I was a kid, I prayed, I hoped that someday I'll meet the man of my dreams, someone who could love me for me, who could treasure me for eternity, who could be my husband till the day that I die. And till this day, I continue to hope to walk down the aisle, be the wife that i can be, and thus be loved truly.
And on the day, that I'll finally be united with my man, I wish it to be the perfect moment to say my vow and promised to keep it for life.


Someday, these will be my wedding vow to my man:

"______, I give you this ring, wear it with love and joy. I choose you to be my husband: to have and to hold, from this day forward. For better, for worse, for richer for poorer; in sickness and in health; to have and to cherish, as long as we both shall live. And hereto, I pledge you my faithfulness to show to you the same kind of love as Christ showed the Church when He died for us, and to love you as a part of myself because in His sight we shall be one. I love you now and I'll be loving you forever."

And I pray that someday someone will vow his love for me through these lines:

"______, I love you. Today is a very special day. Long ago you were just a dream and a prayer. This day like a dream come true the Lord Himself has answered that prayer. For today, ______, you as my joy become my crown. I thank Jesus for the honor of going through time with you. Thank you for being what you are to me. With our future as bright as the promises of God, I will care for you, honor and protect you. I lay down my life for you, _____, my friend and my love. Today I give to you me."

7 commentaries:

HoneyBUZZin said...

How sweet....someday u will..someday u will..

W E N G said...

BONITA!!! Kala ko tuloy na tuloy na talga!!!! will be praying for you! just keep the faith!

gaga&gaga said...

Hi bonita! inggit ako..jejeje ready nman imong wedding vow oi..:) don't wori bon, magabot lng jd ang right time. bridesmaid ko ha..jejeje :)

Anonymous said...

bonita.. apil ko comment beh.. kahilak mn ko ani imong vow ui.. ferti jud... bow ko te! =)

^d_mOniC^ said...

nice post bon..:)

egay said...

hala ka oi...kahilak mn pd ta...na touch ko sa imo wedding vow...
wen mn na?hapt na?hehehe

don't wori i'm always here for you...i'll support you all the way...i'll pray for both of you...Ü

go girl! AJA!

Anonymous said...

in God's perfect time, you and your dearest love will be united as one.. we will pray for that bon..mwah