CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, May 1, 2009

The Kiss

For me, Love is the greatest emotion on earth and when you are in love, you do the most absurd thing you could never imagine you are capable of and no matter how it all ended, you remain happy and complacent!
Years ago, My man sent me a letter containing this poem:

"There is danger in kissing a stranger. Yes, I know it and you know it. But my darling, in spite of the danger, I will do it for you, I would never be happy unless I had the chance of kissing you because I know your lips were intended for me. Such a thing could be, there is danger in kissing, my darling but only when love is not true. I love you, my beloved, so there is no danger and I will do it for you,"

Reading his letter made me laugh for the content of the poem was so cute and tempting. I was trying to decipher what he meant by his letter and guess what, just read the poem again and you'll know what happened next……......
well, I fell in love and became happy till this day!!! mwah!! (hehehehe!*wink*)

2 commentaries:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hi Bo, following your blog now.. Hapy weekend!

Anonymous said...

*wink* mwah!! God bless...