CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Time for Forgiveness?


Presently, I'm still anguishing in pain. I can't find the strength to forgive and forget everything that has been unjustifiably done to me. I know my reactions were exaggerated however beyond the bounds of my sanity, I can't still unravel the mistakes enacted by the antagonist in my life.

For now, I'm remunerating on this passage to help me get over my laughable misery!

For everything there is a season,
And a time for every matter under heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die;
A time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal;
A time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
A time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to throw away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
A time to embrace, And a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to seek, and a time to lose;
A time to keep, and a time to throw away;
A time to tear, and a time to sew;
A time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate,
A time for war, and a time for peace.
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8


I desire that someday, on my birthday, I could find solace, peace, happiness, true love and a blessed life!!! *cease the day*
mwah...

6 commentaries:

greiz ^-^ said...

if we forgive we will be forgiven. nobody's perfect and we all have weaknesses.

n_n

Mimi said...

It's easy to forgive someone who stole your candy than someone who stoled your dignity or your loved one. We can say thru words forgiveness but sometimes true forgiveness in reality comes in time. Unless we are short of it.

noveau said...

i love the passage from the bible..i always read it whenever i feel down and low. Bonix, their will always be a perfect time for everything and everything happens for a reason...

Mia Dickinson said...

It will take a while but when you eventually let you, you will realise how amazing you were to have that experience and learn from it!

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

"forgive and forget" but sometimes mahirap tong gawin lalo na kapag sobra tayong nasaktan..yun tipong nagmarka na..pero someday...mawawala rin yan...take your time.
take care and God bless

highwaystarz said...

Thankx for your nice comments in my blog.