CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Angels and Demons


Recently, I watched the film "Angels and Demons"... one of the best novels by Dan Brown. It's a breathtaking film/novel....it's pulse-pounding, intriguing, suspenseful, and very imaginative. The movie itself is very entertaining for me despite what some critics commented, the movie hasn't showed the precise story in the book and had deleted a lot of pertinent information. However, the message relayed in the movie still impinged on me, even got teary-eyed in some parts of the movie. For me, everything about the movie is admirable, luring and unearthing!!
Other critics flap that the movie tests your faith and might changed everything you believe in however, the movie did test my faith... it proved that my faith in my creator remained perpetual!! *wink*

4 commentaries:

Don said...

This blog is so nice!! meron na ko bago bibisitahin palagi jijijiji

http://wwwkwata.blogspot.com said...

nice blog, you are a good writer

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

thanks for sharing. maybe one of these days my hubby and I will watch it.

Yudie said...

you have very nice blog.
very nice references... :)