CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, June 26, 2009

God's Rainbow



My life's journey have been in the bumpiest road ever...I'm in control of everything I do, I'm vague and pathetic...For days, I've cried oceans for incomprehensible reasons and doubted for someone to rescue me in my miseries. I tried to walk out of this troubled world but fate keeps pulling me back, I guess there's a good purpose. This day, I found this poem hanging on the wall at my workplace, it's a simple post with a deep meaning, by then I found myself clinging back to reality that God is giving me rainbow for my rainy days but I frequently get soaked for I never surrendered myself to him....


"God Gives You a Rainbow for every Rainy day"
by: Kelly Wolfe

Often it is through the most difficult days of our lives
that we come to know ourselves and what is truly most
important to us. No matter how sad you may feel at times,
be confident that hope will awaken with you tomorrow.

Faith and Courage reach out to you; take hold of them, and
you will find that you will be able to smile again and
truly be happy once more...

How we deal with life is really a matter of personal choice,
so choose to be happy. Find joy in the simplest things, and
see beauty in each person you met.

When times are difficult, remind yourself that no pain
comes to you without a purpose... Above all, trust in God's
handcrafted plan that he has made just for you...
Let him love you through life's joyous and painful aspects;
if you do, you will find inner peace and unending joy...

---

14 commentaries:

Claudia Paiva said...

Hello!

I wish God bless your week! Jesus will return very soon! Read the Holy Bible! Jesus Christ is the One Mediator between us, human, and God! Ask Jesus to come into your heart, repent of your sins and experience the true peace in your life! The peace that no one can steal! Only Jesus can save your soul! Jesus loves you!

Visit my blog http://blogdosultimos.blogspot.com

d3nfx said...

hi, nice blog, i follow you, you follow me too, pls

Unknown said...

I believe when we choose to be happy we're thankful in so many ways. So, thank God and have faith

Mommy Kharen said...

I believe He really knows how to take good care of His children,He know you can make it whatever he might give you cause he's the one who made us and he also the only one knew our capacity..jut always have faith..so glad I found your blog..I enjoy it here..follow your blog..exchange linkks?..

Rico De Buco said...

God is pruning some things in your life..you just need to trust in Him..in that way, you'll survive and sustain your soul

marveling said...

glad you are on the right path again

wwwkwata.blogspot.com said...

hi Bonita, im glad that you are still hanging there, crying is the coolest relief, you shall keep calm over time.Wish you the best and as always it shall come to pass.

mike gyver said...

We must Enjoy with Our Life.
GOD with Us !
Give me advice to survive in 'jungle' Internet.

HoneyBUZZin said...

Dear Bonita...
sometimes we go throught dark waters in our life, figuring at times..hey..whay is it like this...or why is it like that...and so many questions playing in our mind. But one thing for sure, HE's there with us.
I feel comforted reading this entry myself...comforting myself,..I am not alone facing tough times..
Regards...Take Care my friend

ev said...

wow! i like the poem. Great post!

divineGirl said...

really nicely written rosida:)
and i love this "God Gives You a Rainbow for every Rainy day"
http://eye-spik.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

thanks for following my blog! I've been out for a while and I am so glad to be back. you have a nice site here. and the post you have here is a good one. i am at a crossroad in my life now and I just want to look at life in a positive way.

Anonymous said...

Hello,I am glad to be in your site,that really nice,,,so I would like to keep your site in my blog list,so could we?
I thank for advance if you allow me Here is my site http://watchgays.blogspot.com/

Hello,I am glad to be in your site,that really nice,,,so I would like to keep your site in my blog list,so could we?
I thank for advance if you allow me Here is my site http://luvesex.blogspot.com/

arowanacare said...

Nice one, This is going to help me quite a bit. Thanks again for sharing. Thumbs up!