CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Birthday


Today's my Birthday, another year to celebrate God's gift of Life!! I'm thankful for everything he has given me, my life, my family, and friends!! I owe everything to my creator. Today might not be a good day to celebrate 'coz I'm terribly tired, I celebrated my birthday at work, from 12 am to 7 am, it's quite a distressing day to be happy but I'm trying to work things out and smile!!!

For weeks, I've planned to celebrity this day blissfully with my family and friends, to have a nice vacation somewhere I could find solace and happiness however due to unforeseen circumstances, everything I planned changed. I never thought I would spend my birthday at work for I have already requested a day off on my day but because some people just don't like me to be happy, my plans got ruined!!

Despite this, I tried to lift up my spirits and erased in my memory the pain caused by other people's selfishness, I continued to live and spend everything right because I believe my God has a purpose for giving me this challenge.

Today, on this beautiful day, on my birthday I am thankful for my life... I didn't sleep and went for a nice outdoor get-away with my family at Pizarro Resort, it was a peaceful place to bond with my soul, I spend the day with nature, swim and eat like it's my last day on earth! thankfully, I felt fulfilled and I'm glad that my friend bloggers greeted me too!!

And Here's a beautiful birthday poem engraved in my nephew's birthday present to me:

Beautiful Happy Birthday

Happy birthday on this beautiful day,
There's so many things, I just want to say.
You inspire many, with your thoughts and actions,
We're all so grateful, for your calm reactions.

Happy birthday on this beautiful day,
You've always been there, when we needed you to stay.
Kindness and thoughtfulness is your forte,
Our love for you, we wish to convey.

Happy birthday on this beautiful day,
We wish you the best, without any delay.
Hope you enjoy it, from beginning till end,
Here's a hug and kiss, we're ready to send.

17 commentaries:

PriVatE-i81 said...

happy birthday to you,may all your wish comes true...all the best

nuts said...

happy birthday!!!

Bogie said...

happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Be strong in the Lord friend...

Bogie said...

happy birthday!

Iris said...

Happy Birthday Dear!

Lynn said...

Happy Birthday! I pray that God will shower you His countless blessings everyday of your life, give you good health and true happiness. Ingatan mo yong sarili mo.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday...I hope that you have the best day ever:)

You have a very pretty blog layout by the way:)

pet said...

happy bday sayo kahit late ako dito..salamat na rin sa dalaw mo...add na rin kita at nag follow na ako dito

Dhemz said...

belated happy Birthday dear...may God will shower more blessings to you and to your family....ingat!

Anufi, Patronesa-in-waiting ng mga Tunay na Veyklas said...

AY belated from the tunay na veyklas community! :) dedmahin mo na ang mga sadness ever mech. Go be happy! :)

Maus said...

happy bday sayo bonita...
was here for a visit

Chubskulit Rose said...

Happy birthday Bonita!

Jepoy said...

belated happy birthday

krykie said...

happy natal day :D

hope you enjoy your special day! Ü

btw, i really love this line
"The hottest love has the coldest end"

true indeed. Ü

peenkfrik said...

hey! belated happy bday! ;)

prashant said...

Happy Birthday Dear!

Work From Home India